- Appointed class counsel in Hansen-Mitchell v. Welspun and obtained an eight-figure settlement on behalf of the class
- Arrant v. Graphic Packaging International, Inc., No. 48,197-CA (La. Ct. App. Sept. 25, 2013)
- Bank Overdraft Litigation
- BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL MATTERS
- Chinese Drywall Litigation
- CLASS ACTION CASES
- Click Fraud: Findwhat
- Co-lead counsel for a Louisiana company that brought breach of contract and fraud claims against one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. The case involved a complicated supply chain of unique materials from Florida that were used at a refinery in Texas. After two days of evidence before a three-member arbitration panel, the case settled favorably for Craig’s client for a confidential sum.
- Co-lead counsel for the plaintiffs in the first case in the United States where a jury returned a verdict that a motor coach bus was unsafe because it did not have seat belts or safety glass to protect passengers. The case settled favorably for Craig’s clients for a confidential sum.
- Complex business litigation cases involving real estate issues
- Consumer Protection Cases
- Consumer Warning: Natural Gas Tubing
- Contreras vs. KV Trucking
- Cornelius vs. East Texas Medical Center, Athens, Texas
- Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
- Crawford vs. Christus St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- Diamond Consortium Inc. v. Manookian, 2017 WL 1495091 (E.D. Tex. Apr. 26, 2017)
- Diamond Consortium, Inc. d/b/a The Diamond Doctor et al. v Cummings Manookian, PLC et al, Case No. 4:16CV94-ALM (U.S. District Court, E.D. Texas, Sherman Division).
- Diamond Consortium, Inc. v. Mark Hammervold, Hammervold, PLC, No. 17-40582 (5th Cir. 2018)
- Diamond Consortium, LLC d/b/a Diamond Doctor v. Brian Cummings, FA1605001675435 (National Arbitration Forum, June 24, 2016)
- Emett Barbe, Jr., et al. v. American Sugar Refining, Inc., Amstar Corporation, Amstar Sugar Corporation, Tate & Lyle North American Sugars, Inc., and Domino Sugar Company; Court of Appeal No. 2011-CA-0544;
- Federal Court Denies ETMC Motion
- First-Party Insurance Cases
- General Fidelity Ins. Co. v. Foster, 808 F. Supp. 2d 1315 (S.D. Fla. 2011)
- Granuflo/NaturLyte Litigation
- Hall vs. Crest, Lone Star HMA, Mesquite Community Hospital , Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
- In re Checking Account Overdraft Litigation, 718 F. Supp. 2d 1352 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- In re Easysaver Rewards Litigation, 921 F. Supp. 2d 1040 (S.D. Cal. 2013)
- In re EasySaver Rewards Litigation, Case No. 09-CV-2094-MMA (BLM), United States District Court, S.D. California (August 13, 2010)
- In re Silica Products Liability Litigation, 166 S.W.3d 514 (Tex. J.P.M.L. 2004)
- In re Toyota Motor Corp., 754 F. Supp. 2d 1145 (C.D. Cal. 2010)
- Jackson vs. Aircraft Tooling Incorporated
- Kellum vs. Allied Van Lines
- Lane’s Gifts and Collectibles, LLC, et al. v. Google, Inc., et al., Case No. CV-2005-52-1 in the Circuit Court of Miller County, Arkansas
- Lead counsel and successfully defended one of the largest aerial lift manufacturers in the world in a multi-million dollar commercial case involving allegations of breach of contract and tortious interference with contract.
- Lead counsel for a city against multiple defendants involved in the design and construction of a city water well that failed to operate properly. Originally, the defendants refused to pay anything to address the operational issues with the water well. After Craig developed evidence of improper drilling procedures and testing utilized by some of the defendants, the case settled favorably for Craig’s client.
- Lead counsel for a Texas company with manufacturing and marketing operations and subsidiaries in the United States and in Europe. Craig’s client sued a distributor for breach of contract, trade secret misappropriation and trademark infringement, with cases pending simultaneously in France and in federal court in the United States. The case settled favorably for Craig’s client for a confidential sum.
- Lead counsel for a worker who was blinded when a spring broke on equipment he was using and shot into his eye. Multiple defendants were involved in this product liability case and Craig developed evidence that a supplier had been submitting false invoices and selling the manufacturer of the equipment the wrong spring design for over 15 years. The case settled favorably for Craig’s client for a confidential sum.
- Lead counsel for the parents of a minor who suffered a traumatic brain injury. Craig sued multiple defendants involved in the operations of an athletic facility, as well as, the design of the facility. After Craig was hired, the case was resolved and Craig doubled the amount of the recovery his clients originally expected to receive after getting prior legal advice from another attorney.
- Lead counsel for the plaintiff and her parents in a trial against one of the largest trucking companies in the nation. The trucking company argued that its global positioning satellite (GPS) data demonstrated that none of its trucks could have been involved in a wreck that injured the plaintiff and killed her sister. Craig and his co-counsel demonstrated that the company’s GPS data was inaccurate and unreliable. The jury agreed and returned a verdict in favor of Craig’s clients. The case settled favorably for Craig’s clients for a confidential sum.
- Lead counsel for three defendants accused of being involved in a conspiracy to defraud the plaintiffs of several million dollars. After taking the plaintiff’s deposition and developing forensic accounting evidence which defeated plaintiff’s allegations, the case was resolved favorably for Craig’s clients without them ever being deposed.
- Matter of Elbert Ford et. al. v. Pulmosan Safety Equipment Corp.; 52 AD 3d 710 – NY: Appellate Div., 2nd Dept. 2008
- Medicaid Funding Fraud
- Mitchell v. American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc., et al.,No. 13-12-00649-CV, 2013 Tex. App. Lexis 11570 (Tex.App.—Corpus Christi September 12, 2013)
- Nafta Traders, Inc. v. Hewy Wine Chillers, LLC, 2018 WL 6696349 (N.D. Tex. Dec. 20, 2018)
- Occupational and Personal Injury Cases
- Park Central Global Hub Class Action Lawsuit
- Pate v. Zeintz, No. 4:09cv643, 2011 U.S. Dist. Lexis 44897 (E.D. Tex., March 9, 2011)
- Peter Becker, Jr., et al v. Murphy Oil Corporation, Supreme Court of the State of Louisiana No. 2011-C-1750
- REPORTED CASES
- Representation of investors in securities fraud litigation
- Represented owner of a large-scale industrial manufacturing complex in a breach of commercial lease agreement.
- Represented plaintiff investors in securities fraud lawsuits in California and Arizona state and federal courts.
- Securities/Anti-Trust Litigation
- Servicios Comerciales Lamosa, S.A. de C.V. v. De la Rosa, 328 F. Supp. 3d 598 (N.D. Tex. 2018)
- Settlement of breach of contract and securities fraud dispute for national supply chain/distribution company.
- Settlement of patent infringement claims involving telecommunications technology for hardware distribution company.
- Sherman Truck Crash Settled
- Successful defense of regional bank in appeal of arbitration verdict for the defendant over defunct real estate investment.
- Sunbeam Class Action
- Titeflex Corp Case
- Trial to verdict of patent infringement actions in the District of Delaware involving web page generation technology on behalf of patent owner.
- Trinity Industries Guardrail Case
- Truck Wreck Case Settled
- Walker, et. al v. Gutierrez, 111 S.W.3d 56 (Tex. 2003).
- Lawsuit filed against owner of GovMint.com
- SWCL Recovers $21 Million in Botched Anesthesia Case
- Baylor Scott & White Surgicare IV Bags Leading To Patient Harm Being Investgated
- Braden Wayne & Austin Smith Selected by US News as “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”
- Braden Wayne Recognized as a Best Lawyer Under 40 for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Braden Wayne Selected by US News as “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”
- Class Action Alleges Commemorative Coins Scam Preyed on Elderly
- SWLC Files Shareholder Derivative Claims Against SolarWinds
- Braden M. Wayne Recognized as a “Best Lawyer Under 40” for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Steckler Wayne Cherry & Love Recognized as a 2021 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News
- Consumers allege Macy’s inflated thread counts on its bedding, linen products
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against McGraw-Hill, Barnes & Noble
- Lawsuit settled against apartment owners, managers over deadly fire
- CBS News: Amid donor screening concerns, the sperm bank industry is “buyer beware”
- New York Post: Manhattan sperm bank didn’t properly screen for genetic diseases: suit
- Class Action Against NY Sperm Bank Asks What’s The Standard For Good Sperm?
- Tentative settlement agreement reached in lawsuit over prison video visitation
- Stuart Cochran Recognized by Top Verdict
- Lawsuit Filed Against Pool Operator in Near-Drowning of Young Boy
- St. Louis Dad Sues Sperm Bank After Baby Is Born With Genetic Disorder
- D Magazine: Buy Gold Before the Terrorists Strike!
- Steckler Wayne Cherry & Love Files Lawsuit Against U.S. Money Reserve, Inc. Alleging Fraudulent Sales of Commemorative Gold Coins
- $11 Million Stolen from University Retirement Plans Spurs Class Action Lawsuit Against Trustee
- Consumers file suit alleging inflated thread count on sheets from Macy’s
- Bruce Steckler and Dean Gresham Selected for Top Legal Honors
- Bruce Steckler Settles High Profile Case for The Diamond Doctor
- Local company drawn into national debate over ‘All Natural’ food labels
- Law Firm Can’t Escape Dallas Jeweler’s Extortion Suit
- Drew’s ‘All Natural’ Salad Dressing Class Action Settlement
- Federal lawsuit seeks to challenge the billing practices
- Jury rules for homeowners damaged by I-635 Express Lane
- Bumpy road could lie ahead for LBJ Express builder
- Couple Wins LBJ Express Damage Lawsuit, Awarded $248K
- Nearly $250,000 Awarded in LBJ Express Trial
- Deliberations Underway In LBJ Express Damaged Homes Case
- Family wins against contractors in LBJ Express damage case
- Univision reports: Se adelanta el juicio de la demanda colectiva a la construcción de 635 LBJ Express
- LBJ Express Damage Claims Go on Trial
- $5 Million Lawsuit Brought Against Adeptus Health
- Bruce Steckler Interviewed by KMOV News 4 on Sale of Commemorative Coins to Elderly
- Steckler Wayne Cherry & Love was recently recognized in Texas Lawyer magazine
- Andalou Naturals Class Action Says Hair Products Are Mislabeled
- Bruce Steckler, Lead Counsel In re: Easysaver Rewards Litigation, Secures $38 Million Dollar Class Settlement
- Hybrid Drivers Parse Ford Ads To Keep Fuel Fraud Suit Alive
- D Magazine Names Bruce Steckler and Dean Gresham of Steckler Wayne Cherry & Love to “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2016” List
- Third Circuit Upholds the NFL’s $1 Billion Concussion Settlement
- NFL Acknowledges Football’s Role in CTE
- Breaking News: NFL Concussion Research Deeply Flawed
- Fresenius Medical Care Settles Lawsuit for $250 Million
- Stuart was appointed Class Counsel in Miloro v. Van’s International Foods, which resulted in a nationwide class settlement with a class benefit in excess of $9,000,000.
- Steckler LLP Secures Victory for Defense in Dietary Supplement Lawsuit
- Ford Hybrid Owners Keep Fuel Efficiency Fraud Claims
- Steckler LLP filed a class action complaint against U.S. Money Reserve, Inc.
- Highway to Hell: Homeowners Sue LBJ Contractors for $10 Million
- Neighbors file suit over damage allegedly caused by 635 project
- I-Team: Construction Zone Oversight Leaves Grieving Family In Limbo
- Mazin Sbaiti, Bruce Steckler and Lance Poole delivered the presentation “12 Effective Strategies that Maximize Value and Results in Your Litigation Efforts”
- Bruce Steckler to present on Granuflow Litigation at AAJ Convention
- Bruce Steckler interviewed about a construction defect case in Willacy County
- Court Approves Derivative Action and Shareholder Class Action Settlement
- Security Vendor Trustwave Named in US Target-Related Suit
- Chicago’s Trustwave Sued Over Target Data Breach
- Target, Security Auditor Trustwave Are Sued Over Data Breach
- Trustwave Sued By Banks Over Target Hack — Report
- Banks Sue Security Vendor Trustwave After Target Data Breach
- Sbaiti and Steckler help REIT Investors Protect Their Investment
- PMC Settles Shareholder Suit Over $2.4B REIT Merger
- City and Attorneys Split Lawsuit Settlement
- Stuart Cochran was involved in a series of successful class actions relating to invasive tracking technologies on the internet.
- Judge Approves 5 Class-Action Settlements in Chinese Drywall Case
- Coupon No Bar to Web Merchant Settlement Where Cash Reimbursement Also Offered
- Gresham Asked to Weigh in on the Deep Water Horizon BP Oil Spill Class Action Settlement
- Gresham files false advertising class action against Dreyer’s for so-called “All Natural” Ice Cream
- Gresham files securities fraud lawsuit against Ignite Restaurant Group
- Gresham and others file false advertising class action against makers of Skinnygirl Margarita
- In Choosing a Sperm Donor, a Roll of the Genetic Dice
- Gresham named (again) as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine 2012
- Gresham files securities fraud lawsuit against Houston American Energy
- New York Times reports on Lawsuit against Sperm Bank after Baby born with Cystic Fibrosis
- Metro couple sues sperm bank
- Stuart Coachran was in the news while representing the family of a woman killed while incarcerated at a private prison in Dallas, Texas.
- Oklahoma Family Suing Massachusetts Sperm Bank
- Parents Sue Cryogenic Center Over Child’s Cystic Fibrosis
- Gresham files lawsuit against Sperm Bank for selling defective sperm that caused a baby to be born with cystic fibrosis
- Class Action filed by homeowners against American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.
- Settlement Ends Legal Feud by HL Hunt’s Heirs
- Lawsuit filed by Dean Gresham on behalf of Girl Buried Alive
- Two Years After SMU Student Was Buried By SUV In Her Apartment, the Lawsuit